MY BLOG FOLLOWER

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A POWERFUL MESSAGE FROM PALESTINE BY SYEIKH ISAAM AMEERA

A powerful message, delivered in the form of words spoken by Masjid al-Aqsa. Presented by Shiekh Isaam Amera during a public gathering for Palestine with other local community leaders.



"Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

My dear brothers and sisters this time I will speak in Arabic because I want to convey a message on Al Masjid Al-Aqsa as my brother said that Masjid Al-Aqsa speaks only Arabic. I was there at Masjid Al-Aqsa quite recently. I prayed Jumu'a there and I claim that I listen well to Masjid Al-Aqsa so al Masjid Al-Aqsa says:


  • Where are the men? Where are the armies?
  • Where are the mujahidun in the path of Allah?
  • Where is your Khilafah State, oh you Muslims!
  • I hear lots of voices but I see no action,
  • Al Masjid Al-Aqsa says: Indeed my minbar (pulpit), it is groaning under there meaningless talks (khutbas), which do not deserve me.
  • Where is the judge Muhibbuddin the son of Zakeyye Uddin?
  • Who started the khutba of my liberation from the Crusaders by saying:
  • All praise be to Allah, who has returned to the Muslims this loss (Al-Aqsa) from the stray nation (kuffar)."
  • Al Masjid Al-Aqsa says: stones will not liberate me, for I have a lot of them, where as I need steel to break my chains.
  • I need armies to unlock my shackles (to free me).
  • Al Masjid Al-Aqsa says: Do not worry about me from the conniving Yahoud.
  • However worry about me in regards to the matters of the tyrant rulers, who are crawling towards the false peace, amending the relations and opening the borders with the occupier.
  • Al Masjid Al-Aqsa says: I don't need renovation, nor decoration, nor conferences, nor servants.
  • I need the Muslims again to fill my walls, to fill my courtyards,
  • I don't care when I get bombarded by your planes and your tanks,
  • I don't care my stone and sand get scattered,
  • I don't care if the smoke reaches the sky,
  • I am not afraid, if the liberation fire burns my clothes (in the process),
  • I don't mind if the Mujahideen, the liberators, demolish the decorations and domes. Just come! Liberate me! free me! Take my skin off, break my bones, just come! Release me! From the polytheism that plagues me,
  • Release me! From the corruption which cuts me into pieces.
  • O dear, how I miss the roaring of your Takbeer.
  • O dear, how I miss the roaring of your Takbeer.
  • I don't have the patience any more in the separation of me and my Quran and my Islam
  • Al Masjid Al-Aqsa says, emancipate ME!
  • Scatter my stones in every hand span of Palestine, I won’t care less,
  • Collect other stones, re-establish my foundation to rebuild your new Aqsa mosque, which can bring from afar pilgrims that strive to follow the beloved, Prophet (saw) and the beloved Sunnah of our Prophet (saw).
  • Al Masjid Al- Aqsa says: I can no longer tolerate the identification cards any more that you request, as I am not a Palestinian, as I am not an Arab, as I am not a foreigner, but I am Muslim,
  • I am the full sibling of Masjid Al-Haram by mother and father "Glorified be He who took His slave for a journey by night from Al-masjid Al-Haram to Al-Masjid Aqsa, the neighbourhood, whereof We have blessed" (Al-Israa),
  • Your Palestinian nationality is Not welcomed, And neither is your Arabic one.
  • And neither is your foreign one.
  • But most welcome to your Islam. I tell your rulers, all of them, if you don't come to liberate me, then don't come to me and don't even approach me. O rulers! Stop plotting and planning against me (Al-Aqsa) before Allah (swt) perishes you or even curses you, the same as He cursed the people of As-Sabt (Saturday).
  • O rulers as you are the friends of the people of As-Sabt (Yahoud).
  • And Allah's order will eventuate.
  • Al Masjid Al-Aqsa says: I am bored of your empty mottos O' dear ones: "Al-Aqsa is in danger" and "We will never forget you O' Al-Aqsa"
  • He who doesn't forget me, should work to rescue me and if you really care and I am in your mind, you wouldn't disgrace and humiliate me with peace agreements.
  • You wouldn't betray me, you wouldn't bend your heads to the rulers who betrayed the UMMAH and surrendered me and you to my enemies and let me and you captured.
  • FINALLY Al-Masjid Al-Aqsa says: Rise to free me, I give up the detention.
  • The rulers will not liberate me nor will the guards rescue me.
  • I will complain to Allah about you, that I need the Khalifah who leads the UMMAH and brings me good tidings and the army that will protect me.
  • He's the one who is going to liberate me.
  • O' Allah speed up the coming of our Khilafah and return to us that which we have lost."

No comments:

PERJUANGAN ITU